Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My New Scrapping Space!


I just spent a month in Missouri

with my daughter Cheryll (The Memory Keeper).

She has been trying to get me to scrapbook for 2 years...

I just kept telling her it wasn't my "cup of tea".

She has turned her spare bedroom into her scrap room

and that's where I slept while I was there.

How could anyone spend that much time

in a room FULL of scrapbooking supplies

and not become interested???

While there I bought a Cricut, several cartridges,

a Cuttlebug, gobs of stamps,

paper and MANY other supplies.

I live in a VERY SMALL

senior housing apartment (630 square feet)

and when I got home

I had no idea what I was going to do with all this stuff!
But I managed!

Thought I'd share

my little scrapbooking space with you...

How much fun am I going to have!

I love it!

1 comment:

Cheryll said...

OK Mom, the scrap space is adorable and way too organized! We better see some action SOON!